Choosing timber flooring for your Perth homes is one of the best decisions you could ever make and below we have listed the reasons why.
Timber flooring may not be the cheapest choice compared to other flooring options, but it offers countless benefits like:
- Natural beauty
- Easy maintenance
Perth homeowners like timber flooring because of the following reasons:
1. Timber flooring is good for health, kids, and people that are inclined to allergies, also to individuals who have asthma. Other flooring options like carpets, however, trap unpleasant odours, and nearly 100,000 dust mites are likely to live in one square metre of it. Also, rugs or carpets are known to have allergen components that are dangerous to people with asthma.
2. Timber flooring is easier to maintain than mattings or other flooring options. A simple brushing or mopping keeps timber floors looking pristine over time. In the long run, it will save you time and effort.
3. Excellent investment - Good quality timber floors can last for decades, in fact, a 19mm thick floors can last up to over 100 years. In the long run, this will save you lots of money, and it's undoubtedly a good investment for your family.
4. Timber flooring is known for its adaptability to natural colour. Over time, timber floors can even look a lot brighter. Alternative floor finishes such as tyles and vinyl—although having similar advantages to timber regarding easy maintenance and sanitary measures—quickly go out of style.
5. Timber floors are timeless and versatile, and this is one of the reasons why most Perth homeowners choose it over other flooring options available. If you after durability, quality and value, timber flooring is indeed the best choice for you. 6. Timber floors are known best by its eco-friendly credentials such as improving air quality and reducing greenhouse gas emissions. As a renewable resource product, timber stores carbon and produces five times lesser carbon emissions than ceramic tiles. With its cost-effective production and improved installation techniques, choosing timber flooring for your home is the best decision you could ever make.
7. Timber flooring undoubtedly adds value to your home which makes selling much quicker and easier.
Our team at Allen Brothers Flooring specialises in timber floors, and we always ensure 100% customer satisfaction. For us, quality is more important than quantity. So if you're looking out for the best options for your flooring, we highly recommend timber floors. Feel free to call us at 0407 983 020 if you need more info about timber floors or if you need expert advice.